Tuesday, April 06, 2004

SPECIAL NOTICE:
Hello all,

Sorry to play yo-yo with everyone, but this Friday's (April 9th) show at the Hi-Fi is back on! Kinda.

Here the deal: The other bands (The Billy Morris Band / Elahn / Mourning Star / Chain Link Society) will still be performing. But I'm proud to say that, in addition to Subliminal Self, those purveyors of harsh industrial, Cyanotic, have been added back onto the bill.

And this is the part where I tell you to get your butt out there! Seriously. I realize this event has gone a bit haywire, but all the more reason to come on out and show your support for Cyanotic & Subliminal Self. We want to see your lovely smiling faces out there, we *need* to see your faces out there. Help us rule the roost at the show and prove that metal isn't the only thing that plays in Cleveland!

Show will be starting early. 8:30pm. I'm going to try and find out when we'll will be on and I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

See you there!.

|