Thursday, May 13, 2004

For those who don't know, I have a soundclick.com address: www.soundclick.com/subliminalself
I only say "for those who don't know" because it seems no one does, for while my homepage stats have been going up like gangbusters, my soundclick stats have remained at a permanent lull.

I do know one simple and easy thing that can repair this:
If I can get one of my songs into the top 10 or so list on Soundclick's charts, it'll hang there for a bit, held aloft by people just listening to those. Thus increasing my total plays and hopefully my audience.

Well, as loyal and true friends, you ask "how can *I* help?"
I have a way. I need all that visit this site to spin the song "Nostalgia (tofu mix)" around a few time. It doesn't even matter if you listen to it. Go to soundclick.com, play it, then go grab something to eat, go to the bathroom, whatever.

What do you get in return?
*If* my song enters the top 50, I will compose each-and-every one of you, who let me know that you helped get it there, a song. The song will be approx 30 seconds in length and be sung by either Greyson or myself (your choice). I'm not going to say I'm going to compose a symphony for everyone, but I'll either pick out some unused ditty from the past and brush it up a bit, or pound out a completely new one (my choice).

So, go on, start 'a playin!

|