Friday, June 11, 2004

Using this site:
http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/

It was deteremined that this site, http://fivedollarbeer.blogspot.com is, in fact,
This site is certified 56% GOOD by the Gematriculator

I doubt it's accuracy though, as very strangely, www.organicmechanic.org turned out to be:
This site is certified 99% GOOD by the Gematriculator

This is a shock to everyone involved.

The site also allows one to search names.
To no one's suprise "Patrick Coleff" turns out to be 99% evil. Luckily, the same goes for Genevieve..but not until she married me! The name Genevieve Southern (as opposed to Genevieve Southern Coleff) is only 50% evil. Thus revealing that I am the source of all evil. I think this shocks no one.

On the flip side, it turns out "Lauren Spisak" is 99% GOOD. Obviously, the machine is broken.


For the rest of the people who look at this blog, to save you the time of following the link:

  • Adam, you are 84% Good.
  • Mike, you are 80% Evil. I thought as much. Too many winky faces have tarnished your soul ;)
  • Alesha...shoot, she's 99% GOOD! Thus dashing my "Coleff" theory. Obviously, the bone once again points to me. Dad, turns out you're also 99% good.
  • Virg, the same goes for you. 99% good.

So, as it turns out, I am more evil than anyone I know. Too much coffee, I say.

|