Thursday, July 22, 2004

Apologies to everyone if I've been less than talkative this week. We've been getting ready for a visit not only from my mother-in-law, but my sister as well. I've also been desperately getting things together for the Subliminal Self promo album, which I am praying I get back by the show next week. Unfortunately, somewhere in all of that, I have not promoted the show on the 29th as much as I would have liked. I'm going to have to take some time this weekend and do some quick fliering at the local coffeehouses (it's an all-ages show, so I'm hoping for the young crowd that can't normally come to our shows). Plus, my keyboard broke last week and that's in the shop. Luckily, a friend of mine has been gracious enough to lend me one of his. It's times like this that I am glad that I don't make tweak-sound-centric music.

|