Friday, July 23, 2004

So, after staying up to midnight last night (way past my bedtime), I can now say I have finished the first Subliminal Self album and loaded it to the duplication company's servers.

Of course, listening to it now, I can still hear mix changes I'd like to make. I'll not point the mistakes out, as I don't want anyone to be listening for them, but needless to say, they stare at me with the obviousness of a missing tooth on a big grin. I need to keep reminding myself that this is a promo release. These are all things that can get fixed when I release the official album. Still..it bothers me to no end.


Plus, thanks to my own late-ness, I had to pay an exorbitant amount in shipping costs in order to get the discs in time for the show on the 29th. I encourage all attending to beg for copies from me, to make me feel better about it ;)

|