Friday, July 16, 2004

(to the tune of 'Red Skies') Weird dreams last night....

The main one consisted of me becoming convinced the house I lived in was haunted. For some reason, I kept conferring with this guy who owned a record store, which was right next door, but I also suspected that he might have something to do with it.

Finally, I convinced him to come into the house. We went upstairs and looked into a room at the top of the stairs. My mom is sitting in the middle of the room. I showed the record store guy a picture I had taken just moments before. In it, you can see the very clear outline of the profile of a person laughing, but you could also see right through the shape, so we knew it wasn't really there. As I brought the picture down, we looked at the chair the figure had been sitting on, in the photo, and saw that the apparitions was appearing in it once again. At that point, I heard a noise on the ceiling. Looking up, I didn't see anything, but when I looked down again, I caught a glimpse of something in the reflection of the cd I was I holding. I brought the cd up at an angle, to get a better view. There, in the reflection, I could see tons of ghastly things crawling all over the ceiling of the room my mom was in. The record store guy noticed it too and we both ran, as fast as we could, out of the house. Once we go out, we stopped and turned around to look at the house. I don't know what we expected to happen, but it was going to be something big. Luckily, I woke up before whatever was supposed to happen, did.

By the way, I completely blame this person/post for that dream.

|