Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I am incredibly routine oriented. It's my curse. I have my routine and I stick to it like nobody's business.

Realizing I haven't blogged in awhile and, after two of my friends and co-workers posting very personal entries today, I thought I'd share something a bit personal, as well. My daily routine. (most assuredly, this will be incredibly boring).

6:00 - alarm goes off - mumble to Genevieve to hit snooze
6:15 - finally get up, shave
6:20 - put on pot of tea for G and take a shower
6:35 - wake up G, pack my lunch, make breakfast (which has been *way* too egg-based lately. If I drop dead of a heart attack in a few weeks, you may blame this).
7:15 - leave for work
7:30 - arrive at work, check e-mail and the following sites: LiveJournal, SynthCleveland, Darksonus, Seibertron (shut up), Friends-Who-Blog-Overnight
8:00 - finish round 1 of surfing, now..check Friends-Who-Blog-In-The-Morning
8:30 - contemplate work / e-mail Lauren about lame Horror movies and/or how she could never,ever, kick my ass
9:00 to 10:30 - do actual work
10:30 to 11:00 - contemplate lunch / e-mail Adam about how being in a band will get him chicks and/or have all my advances to him turned down (and weep to myself)
11:00 to 11:30 - lunch
11:30 - contemplate work again / e-mail Genevieve about how work sucks and what does she want for dinner tonight..
noon to 2:30 - do actual work, again -sigh-
2:30 to 3:30 - contemplate leaving work and what I'll be making for dinner
3:40 - leave
4:00 - pick G up
4:10 - arrive home, see if Mailman decided that today was a day he would actually deliver the mail, immediately start making dinner
5:30 - dinner
5:45 to 7:00 - putter
7:00 to 7:30 - watch the Daily Show
7:30 to 10:00 - further puttering
10:00 - 10:30 - get ready for bed
10:30 - sleep
10:35 - get up 'cause I drank too much water before bed
2:00am - get up again
3:30am - wake up to cats screaming bloody murder in the front room 'cause they saw some cat outside. A cat that only comes out around 3:30am and drives them fucking nuts, for some unknown reason.
4:30am - wake up for unknown reason, be convinced that it's now 6:00am and I'll have to get up any second now
6:00 - alarm goes off - repeat-

|