Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My cube currently smells like meat....

like

meat

-clears throat-...meat

This is in thanks to the weird (and wonderful) Lauren Spisak and her Meat Air Freshener. I..just don't know what to say ;)

In addition, I also got in this morning to the treat of:
Santa Claus conquers the Martians - If you say that, no, this couldn't possibly be a movie about..say..Santa Claus being captured by a bunch of green Martians...you'd be wrong. dead wrong. It is. I look forward to watching it and, I am sure, incorporating it into a sordid drinking game.

Also, I now own a collection of werewolf short stories. Seriously awesome :)

Lastly, we have a cool present for Genevieve, but, seeing as she reads this blog, I will not post that. She shall have to wait.
This Christmas is already shaping up excellently :)

Totally unrelated. This is creepy:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6717610/

And, oh, our hot water works in the bathroom again. I did not have to resort to breaking into Adam's house to use his claw footed tub. I am sure I would have had a b*tch of a time prying Lauren out of it, anyways.

|