Monday, February 21, 2005

Minor and Random Restaurant notes:

They hired a new guy at work! Yeah! I shall now, hopefully, be randomly called in less.

Related, I now seem to finally be on a Monday, Friday & Saturday schedule.

I worked till midnight on Saturday (instead of my usual 10:30-11:00). It sucked.

That news I mentioned, way back on Valentine's Day..I found out what it is. It's bigger than a breadbox. I am still not sure what I am going to do about it. Yes, it is positive. I will hold off publicly posting about it until I've talked more with the owner and made a decision, one way or another. (Those who already know -hush-)

I am, for the first time in a long while, actually *not feeling well*. I thought I was going to puke in my coffee this morning. I believe this is the result of the constant assault of everyone else around me being sick. Even the best army can only hold out for so long. I still have to work tonight though. Bah!

Unrelated, I am tired of winter. I am tired of gray skies and mushy snow. I am ready for it to be spring/summer and to be biking and be outside.

|