Wednesday, February 02, 2005

So, you may have noticed the lack of "Restaurant Biz - Day XX" posts lately. This doesn't mean I haven't been working. In fact, I worked till close on Monday as well as yesterday (though we did close early). The thing is, ever since I got hired in, I have been unsure if it's a valid thing to post the adventures of the day, since it's ceased being an experiment and started, truly, on the road to being a career. I mean, I could tell everyone about the glories of sweeping and mopping the kitchen or how I can now take orders and run the register or even how pressing 10 cups worth of limes assures that lime juice will enter any and every crack in your hands and feel damn uncomfortable. I could even mention how I now know how to make one of the restaurant's specialty drinks (unfortunately, I only know how to make a "restaurant quantity" of it) and about half of their soups.

But does any of this make for interesting blog reading? I'm guessing not.

So, what do you say? Do you want me to continue on with the Restaurant Biz posts, or have they worn out their welcome?

|