Tuesday, March 15, 2005

For those who do not check my right-hand links, you should check out the blog Come Play with Us, Danny. It's a horror movie blog, featuring reviews and essays on the best and worst of that genre I know and love, horror flicks. It's owned by Miss Defective, but I also contribute regularly to it.

So, I didn't work last night, as I was supposed to. I got a call from the owner, explaining that the new guy (who does not have a full time job) needed the hours, so he'd be coming in, instead. Though it was great to spend time with Genevieve, I was also a bit upset at having my hours taken away. It's a thin line, when working two jobs, between working too much and not working enough and I find myself on the former end of that line this week. I mean, I had a very enjoyable evening staying home, I guess I just hope it's not the beginning of a trend.

|