Monday, July 25, 2005

Hammond 'Model M' organ for sale - $75


1950's Spinet organ with drawbars.
2X 44 note manuals (keyboards)
12 note bass pedalboard
Vibrato/Chorus Vibrato
2 sets of Drawbars (one for each manual)
Tube Amp (you can actually run external audio through this, for those who like that tube sound)

Unit is in good shape. There are some scratches and wear on the Mahogany wood paneling and the drawbars are kind of scratchy, but with a little cleaning, that could be taken care of. Electronics are all in excellent working order and plays beautifully. Comes with original music stand, as well.

Buyer *must* pick up (downtown Cleveland are). Though the Model M is one of the smaller Hammonds out there, it is heavy and I have no way to transport it in my compact car.

This is a beautiful instrument. I love it and would ordinarily never sell it, but I'm moving to NYC in September and I'm afraid I won't have enough room for it in a tiny NY apartment.

Will include a bottle of special Hammond oil for free.
I wasn't able to find a picture of one, but it looks almost exactly like a M-2, pictured here:
http://www.eboardmuseum.com/FOTO%20HAMMOND%20M%202.JPG
E-mail me if you're interested or for more info. patrick@subliminalself.com
thanks!

|