Friday, August 19, 2005

Now it's time to say goodbye, to all our company..

Yup, today is my last day at work. Next week, we're seeing lots of family and friends before packing it in and heading to New York. I've worked here for over 4 years now, so it's kind of strange to be leaving today. I don't think it's quite sunk in, even if my cube is completely empty of all personal belongings and my e-mail down to a few tasks I am going to try and finish today.

I am glad to be leaving though. This job has been nothing but a dead end for me since I started it. I hope today is the last time I'll ever have to sit in a drab gray cube all day, staring at a computer screen and trying to fix problems with products I could truly care less about.

But, I can't be completely bitter. Despite the depressing work environment, there's alot of great and creative people who work here, who were a joy to meet and get to know. I only hope that these people get out as soon as they can! :)

I guess this is it. I know I haven't been updating this blog much, but I expect/hope this will change when we move to New York. On the one hand, I am sure I will have alot more to blog about. On the other, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do it! But, I will certainly try.

|