Thursday, September 22, 2005

My life in very short (as I have to go to work in a bit):


  • School has been going well. I got there a bit late today, as the F train (my sole ride into school) was having troubles, so we all had to leave and wait for the next one. It wouldn't be so bad, but we get knocked grade points off for being late and I have high hopes of graduating with honors, or at least trying to.
  • Work..is finally supposed to open today, after a series of false starts. Since, due to their troubles, I didn't work my regularly scheduled sunday or tuesday, I agreed to go in today and tomorrow. Then I get a day off (Saturday), before heading back on Sunday. I hope to resume a normal Sun-Wed schedule after that.
  • I've been having this horrible neck pain, which has only gotten worse over the days. Urgh

Hope all is well for everyone!

|