Saturday, September 03, 2005

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and well wishes!
As Genevieve mentioned in her blog, things have been getting better. I've been cooking at home again, which not only makes us both feel better (to be filled with homemade food), but makes me feel good to be in the kitchen and cooking again, as that's where I'm (usually) at my most zen-like calm state.

I also got a chance to hit up the local green market (all local farmers, all organic), though it did make me miss the West Side Market (even if the green market was technically better, as you buy directly from the farmer, no middleman). But, either way, that made me smile.

So, yea, things are getting better. I miss Tremont and my friends quite a bit, but I'm not feeling like packing up and moving home anymore.

|