Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Strike - Day 2

So I biked into school this morning. Left at shortly before 7 and ended up getting here just 5 minutes late for class. I would have even been on time if the bastards at the security desk didn't give me a hard time about bringing my bike through the lobby (they originally said I couldn't bring it in the building at all). I was completely pissed off. Not only did ICE tell us we could store our bikes up here, but it's not like I freggin *wanted* to ride in. With all this craziness, you think they'd make some *logical* concessions to people. Anyways, after a bit of fighting, they let me bring it in the loading dock and up the freight elevator and onto the 5th floor.

Other than that, the bike ride wasn't bad at all. In fact, biking through Washington Sq. Park (which was oddly empty and quiet) was kind of enjoyable.

What I am not looking forward to is biking home at 10:30 at night.

|