Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I have been tagged with a meme. Normally, I never do these things, but considering it's Genevieve who tagged me, I feel I better ;)
Anyways, here goes:

Four jobs I've had in my life:

Pizza Delivery Guy
Electronic Publishing Coordinator (blech!)
Cheesemonger
Garbage man

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Gremlins
Ghostbusters
Dr. Strangelove (..these are all so obvious)
The Princess Bride

Four places I have lived
Vermilion, Ohio
Lakewood, Ohio
Tremont, Ohio
Brooklyn, NY

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Lost
The Daily Show
Anything by Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly) <-all stolen from Genevieve's post
X-Files


Four places I have been on vacation:
Ireland
Toronto
Florida
North Carolina

Four of my favorite dishes:
Anything from Phnom Pehn
General Tso's
Torta al Pastor
real tacos (must be on a 2 soft, corn tortillas and served with cilantro and onion, as it standard)


Four Albums I Can't Live Without:

Area 'Fragments of the Morning'
Slowdive 'Souvlaki'
Hungry Lucy 'To Kill a King'
something goth rock with lots of drum machine

Four Vehicles I've Owned:

Oldsmobile somethingorother
Ford minivan somethingorother
Ford stationwagon somethingorother
Honda Accord

Four websites I visit daily:

My webmail
Blogs
Chud
there is no #4

Four places I would rather be right now:

Ohio in the fall
Back in Ireland with Genevieve
In Oaxaca, chowing on some serious food (and never getting sick! hey, this is fantasy, right?)
Riding a train across Europe

Four bloggers I am tagging:

I am not so cruel! ;)

|