Thursday, February 16, 2006

By the way, for those who are wondering if Patrick 'the cook' ate Patrick 'the musician' for dinner, I realize I've done 0 musically recently. Truthfully, there have been days where I've had some freetime to do it, but for me, it was always something I did for fun and I just can't switch it on and be like "I must work on music now or never!" So, Subliminal Self has kind of gone by the wayside.

I miss it (and Greyson!) terribly though. I had a great time doing it and have very fond memories of the whole experience. Well, okay, maybe not of the Pat's in the Flats show ;) But, for the indefinite future, it's just not happening and I doubt, when I do start working on it again, it'll be the same thing. Though I'd love to work with Greyson, synching both of our erratic musical outputs will be hard when it's hundred of miles apart. So, we'll see what happens.

Just wanted to say I hadn't forgotten.

|