Friday, January 19, 2007

Okay, so I lied about the previous song being the last one from Subliminal Self. Truth be told, there's one more, which I am linking to below. Both of these songs hung out in limbo for awhile simply due to my own obsessive behavior. There were actually 3 or 4 different mixes of Oracle around. The problem was that I found myself constantly tweaking it, never happy with the outcome. Though I am still not 100% satisfied with what I posted, I've come to the realization that these songs will either be finished simply adequetly or not at all. So I mixed them. I didn't try anything funny like additional intruments or fx. They are simply mixed, possibly with a bit of a blunt or heavy hand. But I wanted to get these songs out there and I'm glad I did. 'Cry to Heaven', the song linked below, is possibly one of my favorite Subliminal Self songs, lyrically, and I'm glad to have a final mix .
I hope you enjoy!

Cry to Heaven

|